Our agency Alicante Real Estate is delighted to present a property in an absolutely unique location - Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort. You can still have time to profitably invest in real estate in this beautiful resort. In this article we will tell you in detail about this interesting place. Alicante Real Estate is an approved real estate agent for sale in Santa Rosalia. Submit an enquiry to find out more and receive a personalised quote with a catalogue of all the properties available for sale.
Alicante Real Estate is an official authorised agent.
Especially for you we have prepared an overview video from Santa Rosalia. I visited one of the villas to show you all the advantages of the place and the comfort of the property.
Enjoy the beautiful views of the largest artificial lagoon in Europe. Everything is already ready to welcome guests, for relaxation and water sports.
Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort
Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort is a new gated and secured resort which offers a wide range of new build villas and apartments for sale.
Santa Rosalia is situated in a very picturesque location, between the beautiful coastal resort of the Mar Menor in Los Alcázares and the Spanish agricultural town of Torre Pacheco. Close to the popular golf resort of Polaris World Mar Menor and close to the sandy beaches of the Mar Menor in Costa Calida, Spain, which is renowned for its warm waters.
All infrastructural works on the artificial lake of Santa Rosalia are in the final stages, the lagoon is filled with water and is already ready to welcome guests and new property owners. You can contact us today to find out more about what early stage investment options are available for a new resort in a very convenient location.
Santa Rosalia construction
The gated complex comprises some 700,000 square metres with new properties being built around La Reserva, which has a lake with white sand beaches, sports fields, beach bars, etc.
The jewel of La Reserva, the ideal place to relax in the sun, refresh yourself in the turquoise waters, do water sports, spend the day with your family, have a beer with your friends or sample some Mediterranean cuisine. With an area of over 16,000 m2, the lake is currently the largest artificial lake with crystal clear water in Europe.
The lake uses the technology of Crystal Lagoons, the world leader in the creation of artificial lakes. Crystal Lagoons is the leader in bathing, treatment and maintenance systems for large crystalline water surfaces. It is the most efficient technology known today and can hold half as much water in a lake as is required for a park with the same surface area and 30 times less than that required for an 18-hole golf course.
It operates in a closed loop, treating and reusing the same water, so it requires no renewal of water resources other than evaporation. Its efficient filtration system uses up to 100 times less additives than conventional systems. It consumes only 2% of the electricity consumed by a conventional filtration system.
Alicante Real Estate offers fully finished modern villas for sale and plots where you can design your own home with a unique design project to your liking.
What is the Crystal Lagoon®? Find out all about the Crystal Lagoon
The lake uses Crystal Lagoons technology, the world's leading filtration system for large swimming pools and lagoons. This revolutionary technology is the most efficient in the world and ensures that the lake uses half the water normally used for a park with the same surface area and 30 times less water than is needed for an 18-hole golf course. It has a closed-loop system that purifies and reuses the water, so it requires no renewal of water resources other than evaporation. The filtration technology uses up to 100 times less chemicals than those used in conventional swimming pools. It uses only 2% of the energy required by conventional pool filtration systems.
The new Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort in Torre Pacheco will be home to the new Crystal Lagoon of Spain and Europe. This exclusive service will only be available to owners of the Santa Rosalia Resort and not to the general public. The Santa Rosalia Murcia Resort boasts a 16,000m² crystal lagoon, including an 8,000m² beach, as well as a beach club, restaurant, gym, shop and bar. Facilities also include mini-golf, padel tennis, walking paths, kayaking and kayaking.
Crystal Lagoons® is an American company with offices and facilities around the world, which has developed and patented state-of-the-art technology that allows Crystal Lagoons® to be built and maintained at low cost, offering an idyllic beach lifestyle anywhere in the world.
This will be an amazing facility for the Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort and the entire region.
- Beach Volleyball. Beach Volleyball is one of the world's most fashionable sports. Play with your friends, get in shape and enjoy the warm weather.
- Beaches. Our southern, eastern and western beaches are perfect for soaking up the Mediterranean sun, with white sand between your toes and refreshing the cool waters of a lake that belongs to paradise. Areas are set aside for quiet swimming separately from the water sports area.
- Islands. There are two islands topped with palm trees. Imagine being surrounded by crystal clear water?
- Wharf. Between the beach club and the west-facing beach there is a pier. A place where you can kayak or canoe across the lake or simply admire beautiful sunsets over the water.
- Recreation areas. There are recreational areas around the lake where you can do anything. How about yoga by the sparkling blue water or a romantic or family picnic at dusk?
- Beach Club. The Beach Club is the perfect place to spend your leisure time or dine at the resort. With spectacular views over the lake and beach, the Santa Rosalia Beach Club has a terrace to relax on, as well as a play and seating area for children and adults. It's the perfect place for a nice cold beer, lunch, dinner or a glass of wine with friends.
Some of the resort's activities are organised here, including beach volleyball, kayaking, adventure golf and penta tournaments.
The heart of Santa Rosalia is a 124,000 square metre space for enjoying life. A huge garden divided into different areas with attractions where residents can simply relax and enjoy time with friends and family. All paths lead to La Reserva, the heart of the resort, full of life and community spirit. Life at the resort revolves around the lake.
The water cycle at La Reserva
The lake stores desalinated water for recreational purposes. It is also responsible for filling the northern lake up to 70% of its capacity. The remaining 30% is filled with brackish water from the regional irrigation canal, rescued with a large amount of nutrients. The mixture of both waters is used to cover La Reserva's water needs using a drip irrigation system that guarantees precise and efficient water use. Many of the nutrients extracted are consumed by the trees and other plant species in the resort that are excluded from the water cycle. Both lakes function as urban sustainable drainage systems (USDS), collecting rainwater for reuse. The lake also partially compensates for water evaporation.
- Disc Golf. Frisbee Disc Golf. Suitable for all ages, endless fun for all family and friends. One of the few disc golf courses in Spain located in a wooded area with holes of different lengths and levels, where you can test your skills.
- Kids Zone. This resort is for kids and children to have fun! There is an exclusive playground where they can let their imagination run wild and experience a new adventure every day.
- Pentank, ping pong and chess. Another great way to get some valuable exercise and keep your body fit and mind alert. A great place to meet friends and socialise.
- Yoga and picnic area. Stroll through this green meadow to do yoga, pilates or just to stretch and relax. Make this your favourite place to relax and unwind in Santa Rosalia.
- Multi-sport tracks. Sport is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle, which is why Santa Rosalia has multi-sport tracks that are suitable for all ages.
- Cross training and outdoor activities. Keep in shape with outdoor cross-training and floor exercise in Santa Rosalia.
- Recycle. Santa Rosalia has a waste separation system to collect paper and cardboard, packaging and plastic, glass and other types of waste. Small things make a big difference when it comes to changing the world. In our sales office we use cardboard cups and take care to reduce paper consumption and recycle. This policy is especially important at the Beach Club.
- Energy efficiency. LED lighting controlled by solar timers and low energy consumption has been installed throughout the resort. Energy efficiency doesn't just save money. It's a vital measure to help save our planet.
Santa Rosalia Environment - Environmental Responsibility
Santa Rosalia Lake and Life Resort truly understands the region's water consumption issues and works diligently to ensure the resort's sustainability through a variety of measures.
Crystal Lagoons was chosen to design and maintain the lake, and their proven worldwide experience in maintaining this type of holiday lagoon.
The lagoon has a closed-loop system that purifies and reuses the water, so it requires no renewal of water resources other than evaporation. The filtration technology uses up to 100 times less chemicals than those used in conventional swimming pools and uses only 2% of the energy used by conventional swimming pool filtration systems. The water used for the lake is desalinated, as this technology is the most efficient in the world and ensures that the lake uses 30 times less water than is needed for an 18-hole golf course!
In addition to this information, we have worked hard to ensure other important measures relating to the sustainability of the Santa Rosalia project.
Santa Rosalia is planted mainly with native Mediterranean vegetation, chosen for its beauty and low water consumption. Careful landscaping combines planted areas with patches of artificial grass, natural and volcanic stone, gravel, sand, etc. for sustainable maintenance.
Trees are natural filters of air pollution, capturing CO2 and converting it into oxygen. Their branches and foliage create shade and retain moisture, keeping the atmosphere cooler. Planting trees purifies the air, protects the soil and creates a more pleasant environment.
There's no better way to start living in Santa Rosalia than to reduce your carbon footprint and breathe cleaner air. In addition to the more than 5,000 trees we have planted in Santa Rosalia, we will plant one more tree for each of our customers.
The lake stores desalinated water for recreational purposes. It is also responsible for filling the northern lake to 70% of its capacity. The remaining 30% is filled with brackish water from the regional irrigation canal, rescued by a large amount of nutrients. The mixture of both waters is used to cover the water needs of La Reserva (the central park built in Santa Rosalia) using a drip irrigation system that guarantees precise and efficient water use.
Many of the nutrients extracted are consumed by the trees and other plant species in the resort, which are excluded from the water cycle. Both lakes function as urban sustainable drainage systems (USDS), collecting rainwater for reuse. The lake also partially compensates for water evaporation.
LED lighting controlled by solar timers and low energy consumption has been installed throughout the resort.
Santa Rosalia has a waste separation system to collect paper and cardboard, packaging and plastic, glass and other types of waste. Small things make a big difference when it comes to changing the world.
It is crucial that the resort implements and applies these measures to ensure the sustainability of Lake Santa Rosalia and Life Resort for generations now and in the future.
Real estate in Santa Rosalia
We offer different types of properties from €250,000 to €1,200,000
Santa Rosalia Villas
Santa Rosalia Apartments
Buy property in Santa Rosalía
The Alicante Real Estate Agency offers a wide range of properties for sale in Santa Rosalía. As always we offer the best conditions for the purchase of real estate. Our clients are always satisfied with our friendly service and the best service amongst real estate agencies. All of our offices are happy to assist you in person or help you complete the purchase of a property remotely. Only we have the most flexible working conditions for property buyers in Spain. We work so that you can remain calm and confident in the results of the deal at all stages.
Real estate offers from Alicante Real Estate
LEVANSUR HOME FIVE - two apartment buildings, lake view from the 2nd floor.
ORBESOL - MIRADOR SANTA ROSALIA LAKE - apartments.
EVOHE Resorts - Santa Rosalia Lake - Zen Sakura
Alicante Real Estate - Always successful!
Real estate with mortgage Santa Rosalia
Are you looking for a Spanish Mortgage to help finance your proposed purchase of a property in Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort? Through our established and regulated mortgage broker in Spain we offer a wide range of fully independent mortgages in several languages including Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, English, Polish and Danish.
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to start the process of applying for a mortgage in Spain. This could save you a considerable amount of money plus valuable time!!! Don't hesitate, contact us today and we can help you buy your dream property in Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort.
Holiday home mortgages are usually for non-resident buyers who do not live in Spain. The maximum loan amount is up to 70% of the purchase price of the property (or valuation if lower).